Vollkorntoast

Default how to shrink a region (because of a maverick)

Hello!
First of all, i have to say that my english is not very good :-/
Now to my problem:
I'd like to generate a linechart. almost every value is around 500, but two
values are much higher(no fault). One value is about 2500 and the other one
is about 1400. Is there an option in Excel to "shrik" the region between 600
and 2500, that i can display the main area(0-600) better and the area between
600 and 2500 is for example 5 times smaller?! I hope you unterstand what I
want to say and you can help me!
Greetz
Tobi
Andy Pope

Here is a example work around, the principles should applied to a line
chart. The page also includes links to alternative approaches.
http://www.andypope.info/charts/brokencolumn.htm

Cheers
Andy

PS: Your English is very good :)