bobsmom70601

Default close only one workbook

When several workbooks are open in Excel 2003 and I try to close only one
workbook, all open workbooks close without saving any of the workbooks. How
to correct so that each can be saved and closed individually?
Dave Peterson

My bet is you're closing the application--not the workbook.

Make sure you click on the lower X, not the top X.

(Yes, it works differently in MSWord.)

--

Dave Peterson