bluebirdtwig

Default print a spread sheet with grid lines

I have tried going to file page set up and clicking on grid lines but still
can not get excel to print the grid lines with the figures in them
Thanks
gls858

bluebirdtwig wrote:
I have tried going to file page set up and clicking on grid lines but still
can not get excel to print the grid lines with the figures in them
Thanks

A work around.

Select the cells you want, right click, select Format
Borders, then select how you would like the borders to show.

gls858
Chris Rogers

On the Page Setup (File/Page Setup) there is a tab labeled Sheet.
Under the Print category, you should check off the Gridlines checkbox.

bluebirdtwig

gls858 I did select the cells I wanted to have grid lines and they do show up
but when it prints it does not show up, I also have done this - On the Page
Setup (File/Page Setup) there is a tab labeled Sheet.
Under the Print category, you should check off the Gridlines checkbox. But
the grid lines do not show when it is printed for some reason

"gls858" wrote:

A work around.

Select the cells you want, right click, select Format
Borders, then select how you would like the borders to show.

gls858

bluebirdtwig

I did this and the grid lines do show but not when they are printed

"Chris Rogers" wrote:

On the Page Setup (File/Page Setup) there is a tab labeled Sheet.
Under the Print category, you should check off the Gridlines checkbox.

bluebirdtwig

I did this and the grid lines still do not show when printed thank you

"Chris Rogers" wrote:

On the Page Setup (File/Page Setup) there is a tab labeled Sheet.
Under the Print category, you should check off the Gridlines checkbox.

Gord Dibben

Uncheck "Draft Quality" if checked.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP