New User again

Default How to convert excel Docs to pocket excel on my mobile device

Like the titile saids, "How do I convert Excel Document/Files that I have on
a PC to my mobile device", so that I can not only view them on my PDA, but
also edit them when needed.
As for now I cannot read what I copy to my PDA. But when transfered back to
a PC it comes out just the way it should.
I would like my PDA to be able to work with my files not just become another
ipod storage device.
Thanks for any help inadvance Peter
LeAnne

New User again wrote:

Like the titile saids, "How do I convert Excel Document/Files that I have on
a PC to my mobile device", so that I can not only view them on my PDA, but
also edit them when needed.
As for now I cannot read what I copy to my PDA. But when transfered back to
a PC it comes out just the way it should.
I would like my PDA to be able to work with my files not just become another
ipod storage device.
Thanks for any help inadvance Peter

Hi Peter,

Even though it's a M$ product, Pocket Excel is pretty much limited to
the basics and does not offer the full functionality of the desktop app.
Pocket Excel can only support simple form spreadsheets; macros or other
procedures are not supported. There's a product for handhelds called
eCell that claims to be _fully_ compatable with Excel. Although I
haven't tried it myself, I've heard good things about it. Read more at

http://www.dynoplex.com/eCell.shtml

Hope this helps,

LeAnne