sameeha

Default How do i turn the spreadsheet into a formula page?

I had to make a spreadsheet for a sales budget for my accounting course and
my professor wanted us to show him the spreadsheet in a formula form ...such
as ... =d4*c5 something like that....now the problem is that i dont kno what
button to push to make the spreadsheet turn into formulas like that one i jus
showed....can someone please help me??/.....is that enough info gord dibben??
Gordon

sameeha wrote:
|| I had to make a spreadsheet for a sales budget for my accounting
|| course and my professor wanted us to show him the spreadsheet in a
|| formula form ...such as ... =d4*c5 something like that....now the
|| problem is that i dont kno what button to push to make the
|| spreadsheet turn into formulas like that one i jus showed....can
|| someone please help me??/.....is that enough info gord dibben??

Did you actually try typing "display formulas" in Excel Help?
Of course not! Why should you? You're only a STUDENT!
Try a bit of RESEARCH first.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

sameeha

Ctrl + ~

How do it do that though? do i highlight the whole spreadsheet and then push
those buttons or ???..... because i tried it and the numbers are turning into
#### those signs.... i dont know ??...help please
Gordon

sameeha wrote:
||| Ctrl + ~
|| How do it do that though? do i highlight the whole spreadsheet and
|| then push those buttons or ???..... because i tried it and the
|| numbers are turning into #### those signs.... i dont know ??...help
|| please

Sheeesh! Try Tools-Options and on the View tab check the "Formulas"
box......and do some research first. You're supposed to be LEARNING Excel,
remember?

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Ken Wright

Try Tools / Options / 'View' Tab / Tick formulas - Hit OK.

To reverse it, just repeat and untick.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"sameeha" wrote in message
Ctrl + ~

How do it do that though? do i highlight the whole spreadsheet and then

push
those buttons or ???..... because i tried it and the numbers are turning

into
#### those signs.... i dont know ??...help please

Lady Layla

Have you tried expanding the size of the columns to show the formula?

"sameeha" wrote in message
: Ctrl + ~
: