Walt

Default MIN function

What I need to know is; How to find the address of the value returned by the
MIN function?
PeterAtherton

Assuming that the data is in column c check column is B.

=Address(min(if(b1=B6:b29,row(B6:b29),3))) entered as an array
formula(Ctrl+Shift+Enter).

Regards
Peter

"Walt" wrote:

What I need to know is; How to find the address of the value returned by the
MIN function?

Peo Sjoblom

Or

=CELL("address",INDEX(B6:B26,MATCH(MIN(B6:B29),B6: B26,0)))

it is not volatile and can be entered normally

Peo Sjoblom

"Walt" wrote:

What I need to know is; How to find the address of the value returned by

the
MIN function?

Walt

Peter, Peo;

Thanks! your answers solved the problem.

Walt