psmx401

Default How do I make a 3 d graph using depth in Ft., a N-S direction in .

I am trying to make an oilwell borehole 3 d graph. The data I have available
is the depth in feet, the direction in a North/South Direction and from an
East/West direction, both in feet, from a GPS references starting point. I
would like to track this well bore and compare it to several others in the
same proximity, possibly putting a flag if they come within a certain
specified distance from each other. I have data for each well in similar
column layouts, on separate excel sheets. Would like one compilation graph
of however many wells (probably 4 would be the most) I chose to offset.