grunter375

Default i cannot open pocket pc excel files on my laptop running xp/ offi.

do i need any patches installed in the laptop (i have borrowed this laptop
whilst my pc is being repaired)
Nick Hodge

Shouldn't need anything. Have you brought the files over by Activesync?
(Shouldn't be necessary but there are some conversion issues)

Are the workbooks protected?

--
HTH
Nick Hodge