Mindie

Default Array?

I have an excel spreadsheet with 3 sheets in the workbook. I want to compare
a cell in the first sheet to 3 different cells in the third sheet and display
the results that are shown in different cells on the third sheet. For
example, on sheet 1 I display a 12 in cell C5, and I compare it to A1(3),
A2(10), A3(12) on the third sheet and depending on what it matches up to the
results would be in cells B1(a), B2(m), B3(j). I would want to display that
results in a different cell on the third sheet. So that means that in H2
would either have a (a), (m), or (j) displayed in that cell. Can I do that
and if so how.