Manav Ram via OfficeKB.com

Default Macro to align and compare multiple rows and columns

Hello,
Thanks in advance to those who would spend some time of their's to help me.
I am looking for a macro which can align and compare multiple columns, each
of several rows of data. Some rows(text in the cells) of each column are
identical with the next, which mean while "Apples" is present in all
columns,"bananas" in columns 2, 6, 13 and "oranges" is present only in
column 1,5, 7 and 11.....Then the formatted list should show "apples"
aligned A2, B2, C2, D2.......X2 so on,"bananas" in B4, F4,M4 while
"Oranges" will be shown only in A7, E7, G7, K7

I would highly appreciate any help......thanks again in advance

My email: culaterz2003[AT]yahoo.com

David McRitchie

Hi Manav,
see
Push down values in Column if not lowest in row
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/pushdown.htm

---
HTH,