Tony

Default Removing specific data from a bar chart

Hi Group,
Hope someone can help me here. Here is my set up.
In d3:e3 I have merged cells called North, f3:g3 South,
h3:i3 East, j3:k3 West.
In d4 I have a date 01/02/2005 and in e4 I have a date
01/03/2005. This date sequence is the same for South,
East & West.
In C4 I have a header called Sales. In cells C5:C34 I
have names of Reps. In D5:k34 I have data containing
sales made by Reps. To note: Reps sell goods in 1 area
only but sometimes Reps will sell goods in 2 or 3 areas.
I can produce a graph by area but Excel lists all reps for
all areas. I would like Excel to detect and remove from
the graph any sales which equal zero (no sales by Reps in
that area) so that I get an accurate and better looking
graph as my current one looks like black lines.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards

Tony
Jon Peltier

Tony -

Is this what you need to do:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/SqueezeColumns.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Tony wrote:
[...]

Tony

Jon,

Yes, I need to remove the blank lines.
Thanks for the link and example on your page. Neat
solution.

Cheers
Tony

.