newbe

Default I can not email excel files

I am using xp- I can"t email a excel file?
Gordon

newbe wrote:
|| I am using xp- I can"t email a excel file?

Umm what happens when you try?

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Don Guillett

And what are you doing to try??

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"newbe" wrote in message
I am using xp- I can"t email a excel file?

szarb

i was trying to e mail right out of excel but it would not work. I found out
if I go to my email program and then insert my excel spreadsheet it would
send my work.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

And what are you doing to try??

--