Nicole

Default The 'sizing handles' on the axis titles don't work!!

I'm working with a column chart in Excel - I'm trying to resize the title box
of the y-axis, but I can't. When I double-click, I see the thick line and the
dark boxes of the sizing handles. However, when I try to use these, I get no
double-headed arrow and can't resize the box. I can move it around, but
that's all. I can't resize the chart title and x-axis titles either.

Weirdly, I CAN resize the legend box.

Anyone know how I can fix this?
John Mansfield

Nicole,

Unfortunately the only way that you can resize the title box is to change
the font size. You still get the borders and handles on the chart title but
they can't be dragged to change the size.

An alternative is to delete the title box and add a text box in its place.
The text box can be sized.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield