LordByron

Default How do I transpose an Excel 2003 column of data?

It used to be you could highlight a column, do a Copy and then, when you
selected paste, you were presented the opportunity to Transpose. I am not
offered the opportunity to Transpose. What gives?
Roger Govier

You need to select Paste Special not just Paste, then you will see the
option to Transpose

--
Regards
Roger Govier