Nanofish

Default numbers above dates on x axis

I have dates on x axis, from Oct 10 1999 through June 19 2000. I would like
to put numbers, starting with 1, above each date. Is it possible to do this
as another x axis or is the only option to physically put each number above
each date (such as a text box), such as, the number 1 above Oct 10 1999, the
number 2 above Oct 11 1999, etc. Thanks for any reply.
John Mansfield

Nanofish,

Try setting your data up like this - assume the data covers cells A1:C7 and
that the title "Data" is in cell C1. The chart will automatically add two
X-axis labels - in the case dates on the bottom and numbers on the top.

Data
10/1/1999 1 5
10/2/1999 2 7
10/3/1999 3 6