Joe Snow

Default Lotus keystroke option not appearing

In almost every version of Excel I have ever used, except the Student and
Teacher Edition 2003, there is an option to change to use "/" for lotus
keystrokes. For whatever reason, it does not come up under
tools--option--transition on here..
What gives?
Gord Dibben

Joe

That option was only to bring up Lotus Help.

No edition of Excel 2003 supports the Lotus Help as earlier version did.

Lotus key strokes and formula entry and evaluation are still supported on the
Transition Tab.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:49:03 -0800, "Joe Snow" <Joe
wrote:

In almost every version of Excel I have ever used, except the Student and
Teacher Edition 2003, there is an option to change to use "/" for lotus
keystrokes. For whatever reason, it does not come up under
tools--option--transition on here..
What gives?

Joe Snow

Thanks Gord...

I looked at my Excel at work and it is 2002 Edition and it was still there.
I really miss that key stroke option and wish they would have kept it in.