smreed49

Default analysis toolpak for mac excel v.x

Excel v.x for Mac doesn't have the Analysis ToolPak installed, or even
available in the Add-Ins option under the Tools menu (at least, my copy
doesn't). Does anyone know where I can download it? I've tried
looking thru microsoft.com and mactopia.com, but I haven't found it.
If anyone knows how I can get it and install it onto Mac Excel v.x, let
me know!