Roberto

Default Need help deleting Rows

I have a Excel Doc that has bout 4,000 rows...don't know how that happened.
Tried to delete by clicking Select All/ Delete but that doesn't seem to work..

Any ideas on How to delete that many rows???

Thanks..

Gord Dibben

Roberto

All Excel worksheets have 65,536 rows and 256 columns.

You cannot delete these. You can hide them if they bother you.

Select those you don't want to see and FormatRowHide.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP