Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
EMG EMG is offline

Default Excel 2007 - Links are not completely displayed

We work on Excel files that link to several datasource files (100+) and when
I try to view the links via Data - Edit Links, it pops up an "Edit Links"
window that spans the length of the Excel screen and shows a list of only
about half of my links. The window does not have a scroll bar which does not
allow me to see the rest of the list. Also, it does not allow me to shrink
the "Edit Links" window either. I have fiddled with the monitor resolution
and it does not seem to make a difference. (I checked on the previous Excel
and it allowed me to see all the links within a smaller window by scrolling
down.) Is anyone else running into the same problem?

If there is a setting solution to this, please advise me on how to fix it.
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

I have also posted this issue on the Microsoft bug list, when it was
previously reported by another user. I will update my posting to
include your instance.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England