patti

Default how to calculate total months from month/year

I am looking for help with getting a formula to calculate employee's
anniversary's in total of months. In column B I have date Jan-2002. How do
I get column C to give me total in months as of dec 2004?
Frank Kabel

Hi
use dATEDIF. See:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm