Dave

Default System doesn't load Systray

I am running Windows 98SE, on boot-up the system doesn't
seem to load Systray. I can do a find and locate Systray
and load it from the find screen. The system seems to run
the same with or without Systray. Please help me load it
automatically. Thanks! Dave
Frank Kabel

Hi
you should ask this question in a Windows NG (and not in an Excel one)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Dave" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am running Windows 98SE, on boot-up the system doesn't
seem to load Systray. I can do a find and locate Systray
and load it from the find screen. The system seems to run
the same with or without Systray. Please help me load it
automatically. Thanks! Dave

Jon Peltier

Install a new HP printer lately? They have an article that doesn't tell you how to
fix it, and so does Microsoft. I sit there and click on the cancel button about ten
times every time I reboot. Click click click.

Anyway, it's a Windows Installer version issue, with a classic "that behavior is by
design" bug, and I've searched the web and the newsgroups far and wide for a
resolution, with no joy.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP