Budalacovyek

Default #### error if cell has more than 255 characters

How do I get around the #### error if I need to enter more than 255
characters in a cell and then import it into another program? The cell is
getting truncated at the 255 character mark, even though it shows all of the
characters are there.
Frank Kabel

Hi
in what program do you want to import this data and HOW are you doing
it?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel