LDWyatt

Default Incorporation of Data Into Separate Document

I have 3 columns of data in Excel: Vendor Name, Vendor ID and Cost Code. In
a separate document/form, I want to type the first word in the Vendor Name
and have the entire Vendor Name, Vendor ID and Cost Code for that vendor
automatically populate specific locations on the form. Seems simple enough,
but I can't figure it out. Can anyone help?
Jason Marshall

Autopopulation in Excel can only take effect after the field has already
been entered once.

Unless, you are talking a IF Formula.

If cell A1 = <A then Vendor ID = <V ID and <Cost Code

That is possible with standard IF formula's.

HTH