Paul Henderson

Default Line Column on 2 axes that shows stacked colums

I am able to creat a line column graph on 2 axes. That shows $ as columns
and % as a line.

However I wnat the colunms to be stacked colums. Can this be done?

Debra Dalgleish

Instead of using the built-in combination charts, you can create your
own. Jon Peltier has instructions on his web site:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...mboChart1.html

To change your chart:

Select the chart
From the Chart menu, choose Chart Type
Select the Column chart type
Select the Stacked column subtype
Click OK

In the chart, select the series that you want as a line
From the Chart menu, choose Chart Type
Select the Line chart type
Select one of the Line chart subtype
Click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Tushar Mehta

Create a stacked column chart for all the series. Then, in the chart
select the series you want as a line chart. With it selected, select
Chart | Chart Type... and choose an appropriate line type.

If you want, you can then move that line to the secondary axis.
Double-click the series then select the Axis tab and pick 'Secondary
Axis'.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions