Exercise graph

Default How do I create a line graph with x- y axis?

I am trying to make a single line graph a x axis (vertcal side) showing
breathing rates per minute, and the Y axis )horizontal axis) gin-ving time in
minutes.
Jerry W. Lewis

- Select the both x and y data ranges
- Insert|Chart
- On the Standard Types tab, select "XY (Scatter)"
- Select the desired chart subtype (with or with without point markers
and/or connnecting lines, and whether connecting lines should be curved
or straight)
- Continue pressing Next, ajusting options as desired, until finished

Notes:
- Avoid the "Line" Standard Type. The name is very misleading. Its
purpose is to treat the x-axis as equally spaced categories, ignoring
any x-data that you may supply.
- The chart wizard does a better job of guessing your intent if the
x-data preceeds the y-data (earlier column or earlier row) on the worksheet.

Jerry