Patti B

Default Auto Fill Options

We like the auto fill options button when changing formulas for many cells.
However, we would like to change the default auto fill from COPY CELLS to
FILL FORMATTING ONLY.

Is there anyway to do this?

Patti Brookens
Strickler Agency Inc
Chambersburg PA

Bob Umlas

Right-mouse click the fill-handle & drag down. When you let go, you'll see
many options, including Fill Formatting...

Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

I'm leading a FREE 1-hour online Webinar on Excel Tips & Tricks.
Dec 16, Jan 14, Jan 27 from 4-5PM (each session is the same).
If interested, go to http://www.iil.com, click on the yellow/orange
"Try a free webinar" link on the left side, click the Microsoft Excel
Tips & Tricks link, follow instructions to register.