jageorge

Default Displaying symbols in charted data tables

Hello. I am trying to create a chart of percentages with the data table
represented with the chart in Excel 2003. My problem is that I have symbols
in my original data table (e.g., <1%) that are not displayed properly when I
chart the data with the data table displayed as part of the chart (the cells
with symbols show up as zeros). I would appreciate any suggestions as to how
to get these symbols to show up properly in a chart's data table.

Thanks!
-Aaron