abird

Default Can I safely enter information on two worksheets simultaneously w.

I am setting up a database that lists informationa about different contract
employees. The first worksheet will be a summary and then there will be a
worksheet for each employee. The goal is to have a running count of the work
each has done. If I have a summary line on each worksheet, could it also
appear on the first worksheet? Then I could keep running totals on everyone
without having to enter the info twice. Good idea?
IanRoy

Hi, abird;
It is. Copy the cells of the summary line in one of the worksheets, switch
to your summary worksheet and Paste Special Paste Link into the row you want
the info for that employee to appear. Repeat for each of the other employees.
Regards,
Ian.