Nicola

Default Viewing Pictures

Please help i have a document which contains pictures and i cannot view them.

The document is a quiz which is made up of a series of pictures and then you
type the answers underneath, when i open the quiz the first row of pictures
come up fine but then when i scroll down all the others are just blue boxes
and then when i scroll back up to the first row they then turn blue so i
cannot view any of the pictures.

Could anyone help me and tell me why this is happening and how i stop it.
JulieD

Hi Nicola

are we talking Excel or Word here (as excel has "workbooks" & word has
"documents")
it sounds like it could be a memory problem ... are you running it across a
network or from a local drive. if on a network, try copying it to a local
drive and seeing if that makes a difference.

Cheers
JulieD