barb

Default spell check in office basic or office Pro?

which ms office program do I need to purchase to get spell check in ms word?
office basic or office professional? Thanks so much. Not sure why this put
me in the excel user group..sorry
barb
Michael

Barb
All of the office suite have Spellcheck.
Take your pick, MS Works, Office Standard, Office Student, Office Pro.

HTH
Michael