miko

Default Chart area

How to obtain chart area given a variant graph?
Andy Pope

Do you want to expand on this, as I not sure what you are asking.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
miko

will try to use ur website on finding area under graph first...say i ve a
line graph, i can use trapezium rule to measure the area from the graph to
the x-axis rite? thks!!!

Cheers,
Miko

Hi,