freeposte

Default Writing many lines on a same Excel 2000 cell

Hello dear members of the microsoft.public.excel.misc newsgroup. I would
need Your kindly help again on this one please. I would like to write some
sentences on a single Excel 2000 cell. Those sentences should be in
differents "lines" of the same cell.

Exemple

An Excel 2000 cell
-------------------------------------
|Yesterday was Saturday |
|Today is Sunday |
|Tomorrow Monday |
|--------------------------------------|

Every time I hit on the "Enter" key the next line come down in the following
column cell.

How could I do it please ?

Many Thanks

Octavio

Bernard Liengme

Use ALT+ENTER to break the sentence into lines
OR
Type sentence and use Format | Format Cell and check the Wrap Text box

best wishes

--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme