Execl error

Default how to re install Adobe Acrobat in Excel? The adobe Acrobat work.

How to re install Adobe Acrobat in Excel? I received the following message
every time I try to use the Adobe: " The create Adobe PDF writer monitor
cannot be found. The Adobe Acrobat works fine in the other programs.
peterm

If you have adobe 6
go to tools detect & repair You must have all other programs closed
Cheers
peterm