lchu80

Default Print margins on forms

I need print out a tag that is divided equally in 4 on an perforated A4 page.
However, everytime I use this template the 4 sections will print out in a
different size - often on the perforated lines. How can I lock the print
margins in place?
Debra Dalgleish

The print margins should stay the same, unless someone is adjusting
them. Perhaps the row heights, or column widths change when you enter
data in the cells.

It might be easier for you to create and print the tags in a table in
Microsoft Word, and lock the rows and columns to the dimensions you need.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List