forgot my password

Default forgot my password

i made an excel spreadsheet about two years ago. i am trying to open the
spreadsheet now but i forgot the password that opens it. The password was set
in the save as box under general options. please help
Norman Jones

Hi Forgot My Password,

See Chip Pearson's notes at:

http://cpearson.com/excel/password.htm

I believe that some sites offer demo programs that return the initial
password characters. Perhaps this will suffice to jog your memory.

---
Regards,
Norman

"forgot my password" <forgot my wrote in
message ...