Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Increasing link values

Folks,
I have a large spreadsheet that needs to be entirely linked into a
Word chart. I've started importing the links one by one, but it's
taking forever and ever.

The thing is, the chart is organized so that all the data from one row
goes into one line, all the data from the next row goes into the next
line, and so on.

Is there any way to manually edit the cell references? If so, I could
just copy one row, change all the 5's to 6's, for example, and then
have my next row all set up and ready to go.

Thanks for your help.
-s.