Junior Member

Default Linking Word and Excel

Hi all,

This seems to be an easy bet for most of the Excel users, but it is really not for me. I created a Word file. Now i want to put a hyperlink to the SECOND work-sheet of another excel file, which is saved in same folder. Can anyone tell me how to do that?

Thanks and regards,
Arun Kumar Saha
Hyderabad, INDIA