cagedbirdflies

Default Viewing Worksheets withing One Workbook

My PC Excel (2002) allows me to have many worksheets within one workbook. I
can see the tabs at the bottom of the workbook to access each sheet. Does it
work the same in the Mac 2004 Excel? The MAC person I am sending my PC
workbook to says he can only see one worksheet when there should be four. He
doesn't see any tabs at the bottom showing the different sheet names. What
can I have him look for to find these sheets? Thanks once again :)
Gord Dibben

No Tabs can be seen?

In Excel for Windows you would go to ToolsOptionsView and checkmark "Sheet
Tabs" or hit CTRL + Page Down or Page Up to scroll through the sheets.

Don't know if there is an equivalent option on MAC

JE would know. Wait for him or some other MAC user if option cannot be found.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP