Chere Collier

Default How do I put spreadsheet on my xp?

I can't get any spreadsheet on my computer. Do I download it from the
internet or do I go and buy soft ware for it?
Frank Kabel

Hi
you have to buy Office/Excel for example or you may try openoffice
(www.openoffice.org)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Chere Collier" <Chere schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
I can't get any spreadsheet on my computer. Do I download it from the
internet or do I go and buy soft ware for it?

Gord Dibben

Chere

Excel is not included with Windows OS.

It is part of MS Office Suite or a stand-alone application.

You don't download Excel. You purchase it or Office Suite from a retailer or
order from MS on line. They will send you a CD.

For info on ordering see this website.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/programs/default.asp to see the Office
products and how to purchase.

Note:you probably don't need XL2003 so browse to the "previous versions"
section.

Check out Ebay for a deal on Office 97 or 2000. If you go this route, make
sure there is a licence for the product.

If you just want to view or print the Excel file you can

Download and install the Excel Viewer from....

http://office.microsoft.com/download.../xlviewer.aspx

Gord Dibben Excel MVP