CHawk@Mcc

Default Calendar 13 Periods 4 weeks each

I want to find a business calendar that is made up of 13 periods, each 4
weeks long. It can be in any Microsoft program. I would prefer a program that
has a flexible start date so that you can enter the first date and it will
calculate the rest of the calendar. Since this calendar has 364 days it
gradually drifts away from a normal start date of Jan 1. Businesses therefore
make periodic adjustments to the start date to bring it back in line with the
normal Jan 1.
Bob Phillips

A table of dates is simple, but how do you want the calendar to look (how
many rows, columns, which are days, periods, etc.), and what will you do
with the calendar?

--

HTH

RP

"CHawk@Mcc" wrote in message
I want to find a business calendar that is made up of 13 periods, each 4
weeks long. It can be in any Microsoft program. I would prefer a program

that
has a flexible start date so that you can enter the first date and it will
calculate the rest of the calendar. Since this calendar has 364 days it
gradually drifts away from a normal start date of Jan 1. Businesses

therefore
make periodic adjustments to the start date to bring it back in line with

the
normal Jan 1.

CHawk@Mcc

Bob:
I made the problem too complicated. When I looked at the problem again I
realized that all I had to do was set up the calendar in the form I wanted
and just add 1 to the first date then basically copy and past the rest.
Problem solves
Thansk
Charlie