Judy

Default I have dual monitors. I need to view spreadsheets on both monito.

I have two monitors. In most applications I can have separate pages
displayed on each monitor. Excell will not allow me to do that. Can anyone
tell me how to fix this problem?
--
Judy

hi,
have you tried windownew window
This open a extra session of the existing file that is
open. you can have different sheets display in each
session and toggle between them or cascade them. or even
use the same sheet which is much better and split screen.

I have two monitors. In most applications I can have

separate pages
displayed on each monitor. Excell will not allow me to

do that. Can anyone
tell me how to fix this problem?
--
Judy
.

Judy

Thanks for the suggestion. When I tried this I ended up haveing 2 copies of
the same spreadsheet.. What I want to do is for example have last years
membership spreadsheet open on one monitor and have the current years memship
list opne on the other so I can compare them and copy information from last
years membership to the membership list to the current years membership.

" wrote:

hi,
have you tried windownew window
This open a extra session of the existing file that is
open. you can have different sheets display in each
session and toggle between them or cascade them. or even
use the same sheet which is much better and split screen.

I have two monitors. In most applications I can have

separate pages
displayed on each monitor. Excell will not allow me to

do that. Can anyone
tell me how to fix this problem?
--
Judy
.

CLR

The only way I have been able to do it is to open a second session of Excel
and put it on my second monitor and then open another (read only) session of
my same file I have open on Monitor 1........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Judy" wrote in message
I have two monitors. In most applications I can have separate pages
displayed on each monitor. Excell will not allow me to do that. Can

anyone
tell me how to fix this problem?
--
Judy

Judy

Thank you so much for the suggestion.

I really want to have 2 differant spreadsheet open at the same time so I can
copy and paste information.

I do not understand why I can co this with other applications and not Excell

Jydy

"Judy" wrote in message
I have two monitors. In most applications I can have separate pages
displayed on each monitor. Excell will not allow me to do that. Can

anyone
tell me how to fix this problem?
--
Judy

CLR

I understood from your original post that you wanted two "pages".......I
took that to mean "sheets", in Exceleze, two sheets of the same
workbook...........of course with the method I suggested, you can open two
different workbooks instead of just the same one twice.........

Sorry I misunderstood..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3