JennB

Default format a 29 sheet workbook

Can I go to Page Setup and set margins, or format, etc my entire 29-pg
workbook without having to make the changes to each worksheet individually?
crazybass2

Jenn,

Select all of the tabs (click sheet1 tab, hold shift, click sheet29 tab)
Then goto Page Setup. Format will follow for all tabs that are selected.

Mike

"JennB" wrote:

Can I go to Page Setup and set margins, or format, etc my entire 29-pg
workbook without having to make the changes to each worksheet individually?

MikeDb

Try:
1. Record a macro (X) that does the formatting on one sheet 9assign to a key
stroke)
2. Run the macro on every sheet.

If you know a bit of VB, then instead of 2 above, write a macro (Y) to go to
each sheet and run X.

"JennB" wrote:

Can I go to Page Setup and set margins, or format, etc my entire 29-pg
workbook without having to make the changes to each worksheet individually?

Debra Dalgleish

As has been suggested, you can select all the sheets, and format them.

WARNING -- While the sheets are grouped, any changes you make to one
sheet will be applied to all the other sheets that are selected.

To select all the sheets quickly:
Right-click on any sheet tab
Choose Select All Sheets

Then choose FilePage Setup
Format the sheets, and click OK

When finished, ungroup the sheets, to prevent damage to the data:
Right-click on any sheet tab
Choose Ungroup Sheets

--
Debra Dalgleish