titoto

Default MACROS SETUP

I would like to set up a macro to do the following:

RUN MACRO = SENDING E-MAIL

Set up
Retreive info from several files (specefic worksheet).
Retreive base on number e.g (111-0 or 187-1 etc).Each number has an e-mail
address.
Format to send as e-mail:
1st TEN rows of the worksheet and rows corresponding with the numbers (117-0)
Retreive ONE row above and below numbers
Page break if several numbers has the same e-mail within a file/worksheet
Page break when retreive info from different file
Frank Kabel

Hi
just as a starting point:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm