Kimo

Default How can I show data under a Chart that I inserted in a worksheet?

I have a worksheet with a Chart over the data ranges. I would like to show
the data under the Chart, so that when it is all said and done, I am showing
a graph representation of the data superimposed over the data.
Andy Pope

You need to set the ChartArea Area to None.
Double click the chart to display the format dialog. And then on the
Pattern tab set the Area to none. Note the chart will not become see
thru until you select a cell and deselect the chart

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel