Moonraker

Default excel puts in date

I have created 14 sheets with different titles all created independently, on
one of them I put in the date in A2, in B2 I put in number "1" and it
entered ok, in C2 I put "3" and it entered ok, in D2 I put in 1.75 and it
entered as JAN 05.

It only happened on the one sheet, as we tried it on two of the other
sheets, why might this be.

Cheers Steve

hi,
did you chech the cell format. when i formated a cell to
mm-yy and typed in 1.75, i got jan-00. not sure why it
didn't come out jan 05 but my first suspicions was to
check the formating.

.