JillD

Default New job.... need help!

I need to create a workbook which shows who my good/bad clients are; a credit
limit table; something which automatically re-sets credit limits; and if
possible something which tells me when customers are in debt..... is any of
this possible??? i have very little background knowledge of excel - am i
going to find this too difficult??? please get in touch if you can help at all
--
JillD
Simon Ryan

You will be fine. 3 main tips though - create your data in a tabular fashion
and be very consistent with the info you put in. It will mean duplicating a
lot of standard data but it will be worth it in the long run.

Secondly, once you have a great big table of everything apply Auto-filters.
This will let you pick, choose and define the criteria for your selections.

Finally, use Conditional Formatting when you get more practice as it will
highlight by colours other criteria.

Key thing - be consistent with your data and dont try to cut corners with it.
Simon