Lindarose

Default open publication created in Microsoft Publisher

iafter uploading files create in Microsoft Publisher to Microsoft Excell I
cannot open files.
Neil

Thats because the Publisher file simply cannot be viewed in Excel.
As far as I'm aware there are no Publisher viewes, and the only way to view
them is through Publisher itself.

Neil
www.nwarwick.co.uk