bentleybr

Default Matching formula - i need help

Hello, I have to excel worksheet with idential information. What I am trying
to do is convert them into one by match the ISIN to match all the number to
one spreadsheet. I tried the vlookup formula but it came up as a #value &
#n/a. I need help
Frank Kabel

Hi
could you post your used formula.
My guess would be that you have a formatting issue (numbers versus
text) or some invisible characters

--
Regards
Frank Kabel