Simon Ryan

Default Filtering

I have a list of data compiled by a user who has no concept of filtering! The
data contains a number of tables of products. Within each table I have added
a column to the right, denoting which department is responsible for it's
production. I was hoping that auto-filtering would take care of it but the
gaps between the tables prevents auto-filter being used. Is there any other
way around this short of cutting and pasting the data to another sheet.
Vikrant Vaidya

Select the whole data and sort according to the field in which gaps are
appearing. the gaps will get collected at one place. Then either copy the
rest of the data toother worksheet or delete the gaps.

vikrant