Default How do I freeze or lock cells to show up on each page without typ.

I have a 4 page sheet. I have a header already. But I want to freeze the
cells that head up the first page. I've done it before in school but can't
remember what it is called or how to do it...that's why I'm doing this.
Anyway, I want these cells to print off on each new page without having to
type them on each page. I hope that makes sense and I hope that someone can
help me!
Peo Sjoblom

If you mean for printing do filepage setupsheet and select rows to repeat
at top

otherwise for viewing you can select a2 if the headers start in row 1 and do
window freeze panes

Peo Sjoblom